Dialogues With A Christ - The Wisdom of Divine Anarchy

If you are ready to invite
and assist in ushering in a New
Consciousness on this Planet, then
welcome to our Spiritual Dialogue
Board

This is the Way of the Christ   --   WAKE UP JOSEPHINE COUNTY, WAKE UP AMERICA!!
         
127.0....@127.0.0.2  wrote:
google Profile:This person has not created a profile.
SEE: http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=IyElfxMAAADndgr4z-zban-ui76moeVdQIzbyNNDS03nGF-1U6-Puw

Raymond Karczewski (arkent3@earthlink.net) wrote:

   
rk:  Note:  Read 4 pages of the Google profile of Government/Media disinformation agent 121 which is exclusively focused on me. Raymond Ronald Karczewski©   He has nothing else to contribute to the Internet.  Suppose this kind of Lawlessness Stalking was focused upon you.  Would you sit back, like you are doing now, and let it happen?

rk:   This cowardly anonymous poster who posts under a host of aliases is part of a government media dirty tricks Character Assassination squad, not unlike the  Watergate "dirty Tricks" Character Assassination Squad.  This group  has stalked my writings on the Internet for over 15 years for the exclusive purpose of character assassination and discreditation of my writing.  Why?  Because I have exposed the Satanic Nature of Government and Religion, perhaps like none other going on 16 years now.  These are the two Satanic forces which control the minds of men and lead us into Hell by our own consent.

rk:  ..  Observe his tactics below.  See if you can extract any substance in his statements other than blind attack?  This is the same group that I have contacted the FBI  See:  http://www.petitiononline.com/RayNita1/petition.html  the Oregon Attorney General's office (DOJ), and Josephine County Sheriff's office under two administrations, and ALL have refused to Investigate such government sponsored/supported Mind control/Conspiracy to Libel Operation TREASONOUSLY LAUNCHED against the American People.  These people openly brag of their immunity from prosecution.   The law enforcement Agencies I have contacted bare that out.

ra: >>>   Ridiculous. This world isn't satanic. It's the attitude of
separation that is satanic.

rk: >>  Nice attempt at misdirection.  Is not Duality and Opposition of the  Intellect the very nature/definition  of Satanic?

121:  >  Thus you are Satanic.  Hell, isn't it?

ra: >>>   Most people are simply wanting to make their way and have a good time,

rk: >>  Ah!, the American way of the Slave.  Work their butts off all day  for less and less pay and let off steam via booze, narcotics and Entertainment to let off pent up steam of stress. In the meantime, losing the real opportunity to live Life.

121:  >  If everyone became homeless bums who sleep in buses like you then no one would pay the taxes necessary to feed you.

ra:  >>>  Ray. Most people can't be bothered fretting about satanic > conditioning and other such nonsense.

rk: >>  Thats because they are dumbed down to the point that they are unaware of their own conditioning.  They feel the conflict of it thought, don't They?

121:   >  As you clearly demonstrate.

rk:  >>    I do not speak of myself.

121:   >  You just did.

rk:  >>  I speak of my experiences.

121: >   and again, it's all about Ray.

ra: >>>    The reality of your message is that it simply doesn't resonate with humanity.

rk:  >>    If you are referring to the robotically conditioned  psalm singing, knee-bending, grovelling, co-dependant, "Living Dead" Automatons slaves  controllable through Stimulus-Response-Reward-Punishment, you're correct.,

121:  >  He is talking about normal, sane people who don't call themselves Christ, who don't poison their wives, who aren't convicted felons, and who aren't homeless bums who sleep in buses.

ra:  >>>   It's plain to see that your complaints about your local government and paranoia about the federal government trying to ruin your  message is laughable.

rk:  >>   Even laughing comes to an end.  It doesn't go on for fifteen (15)  years unless there is an agenda behind it. The fact is you fellas are  laughing on the outside while crying on the inside, for your days are numbered.

121;   >  So sayeth the old fart who hasn't laughed in 15 years.  Your quality of life has been in constant decline, first you became a confirmed Internet kook, then you became a convicted felon, then you sped the death of your wife, now you're a homeless bum who sleeps in a bus.

121:  >  No wonder you're incapable of laughing.

rk: >>  How much time have you and your government/media disinformation co-horts wasted in the last 15 years trying to discredit the writing of this simple man of Truth, this Christ, and fail at it to boot?

121:   >   You discredit yourself with your every waking albeit labored breath.  Case in point, you aren't boycotting government; you're living on checks printed by that government derived by funds confiscated by that government and placing those funds into banks regulated by that government.

121:   >   No wonder no one believes you when you deny shooting that mannequin.

rk:  Now, the obvious having been demonstrated, whose fault is it that this kind of criminal behavior is allowed to continue for over 15 years by the Government Servants, We the Sovereign People have put into office. 

rk:  It has been said:  "Power Corrupts."  Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely"  Who can deny that our present criminal element which has Hijacked our Government away from it Constitutional Republic basis is CORRUPT?   Whose fault is it?  Is it the government agent whose job it is to destroy lives on the internet by conducting 15 plus year long Conspiracy to Libel Campaigns?   Is it the government leadership that needs such "dirty tricks" squad to stalk and destroy reputations on the Internet.  OR IS IT YOUR FAULT?   Yes, each of you who remain silent and watch your quality of life disappear, because you have not yet been singled out by these vicious guttersnipes?

rk:  You've lost your jobs, your homes, your money, your children, your freedom, your Sovereignty.  What more are you prepared to lose?  Your Lives???  This kind of Cowardly Character Assassination programs would not be tolerated by our Founding Fathers.  What's Happened to each of you, who sit idly by and just hope and pray, they don't come after you?

Read what one man said in Nazi Germany: 
Pastor Martin Niemoeller (1892-1984):  wrote

In Germany, they came first for the Communists,  and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

And then, they came for me,  and by that time there was no one left to speak up.  Martin

WAKE UP JOSEPHINE COUNTY, WAKE UP AMERICA!!

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.mygoldplan.com/raykar/



bar

A Letter from Ed Brown

Brother Ray:

Back on line.
Did you receive my two letters over the past two months?

Ed

Dear Ed and Elaine,,

   Glad you got your email back.  Yes, I got your two letters, but I don't know what to say to you anymore.  You and I have pretty much the same background growing up.  The school of hard knocks which created a couple of guys who stood alone.  You're still attending it.  Where you and I part company is at the level of how to deal with those who wrong you.  You Resist them.  I do not.  I merely expose them and let it go.  I boycott them, do not give them any of my energy.  That pisses them off more than anything else.  I was blessed to have a loyal and loving wife, the same as you.  I learned that True friends are hard to come by, so I don't search for friends. Family members are another thing altogether.   Normal friendships are seductions into another's Hell which draws upon one's spiritual energy because they lack what it takes to solve their own problems.  It is the seduction of co-dependence which slowly eats away at one's substance.  Sometimes it take a lifetime. 

   When you were on the outside, you had the illusion of support by many people who talked the talk, but when it was time for them to act, they suddely lost their voice and their will to act.  You were betrayed by those in whom you put your trust but ultimately found they were not worthy of your trust.  That's the problem with organizations.   One's conformity to the group think, robs one of their True source of faith, God.

   I communicate with both you and elaine.  She has adjusted to her circumstances and her faith has been strenthened in God.  You are still fighting the good fight, but have not seen what it has done to you.  Maybe you have.  Ed, I can't tell you what to do.  I can only relate to you what I did.   They NEVER HAD ME.  I neither supported nor fought my captors.  They had my body behind bars,, but they never were able to imprison my spirit..  My stance was that I was going to walk out of jail a free man or I was going to die.  It almost came to that, for it was my physical condition that caused the Jail Nurse to alert the jail authorities that I could die at any moment because of my two combined hunger strikes of 55 days.     I trusted God to do the rest.  You can get a possible glimmer of how well HE DID. 

   God allows for government to use its satanic power to test people in their resolve and in their spirit..  This whole world is a testing ground, a spiritual testing ground.  Some of its lessons are indeed harsh when one looks at them at the superficial level of conditioned belief.   However a deeper look reveals to all who are worthy of it, the opportunity to see that they are indeed above all the turmoil of the Satanically ruled world and as such, each can transcend their Satanic gauntlet anytime they make the decision to do so.  Many do not realize that decision is a sign of confusion. Decisions are promoted by satanic authorities, because with the need for decision comes along the confusion.  In Truth, there is NOTHING TO DECIDE.  There, one is Free.  Confusion and conflict may be swirling all around them but they are completely untouched by it.  It is like standing in the Eye of a Hurricane.  Truth cannot be touched by illusion.  However, such a man or woman necessarily finds themselves to be largely alone.  Why, because few people have the constitution and courage to withstand the Satanic pressure  to stand in Truth.. 

  Your captors,  but for a few at the policy making level, are no different from you.  They are doing a job, and have sold out their spirit, their souls to some degree to hold onto that job.  Its called security.  It they had a choice they would not harm you.  Everybody wants peace in their lives.  They just go about it in a circuitous way.  Your hard knocks are necessary and no one can save you from them but yourself.

   Ed, Elaine, As you may or may not have gathered by now, when I speak to one, I speak to the world.  For there are countless others facing the same problems one faces in life,  and keeping it private only serves the forces of Satanic technique of  Divide and Conquer.  If you would like to continue in these kinds of conversation, I welcome it.  I will not be caught up in fighting the system. Sovereign men and women are beyond the system.  Subjects of the system, human slaves ARE NOT!  I have already learned that lesson but NOBODY seems  to want to shed their slavery..

               To both you and Elaine,  Love
                  Ray

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.mygoldplan.com/raykar/


 


bar

Frantic Face-Saving of a Satanic Manipulator.

Robert J Denham  wrote:

Raymond Karczewski wrote:

rk:   Robert, I opened my Email to discover 8 notices from Facebook of the below entries which were duplicated in my inbox..  Somehow my contribution to your argument with Arthur pushed your buttons.

rk:   I assure you, you'll play hell trying to bait me into an argument.  I read you like an open book.  It doesn't take great awareness to see you are literate, insecure and a combatative type of an individual.  . 

rk:   I make NO ASSUMPTIONS, I merely key into energy behind words.  I have a built-in BS detector, its called Truth and I act as a Mirror of Truth, merely reflecting that which stands before it.   You've heard me say my truth falls upon all equally, like the rain.  My comment is "IF THE SHOE FITS, WEAR IT." To some it is soothing and cool to many it burns like hell.  Is it not time for you to change your shoes.  You seem to have BURNT A HOLE through its "soul/sole"

rk:   Apparently the SHOE FITS PRETTY WELL as you turned a general statement spoken to all and shouted to the world that IT APPLIED TO YOU as reflected in your statement below "some people jus...I did not have the spiritual discernment to grasp?. 

rk:    I have not "labeled" you.  You have "labeled You."  See how that works?   I am not offended by your words, for they are quite meaningless to one who has transcended the dualistic plane of Intellect in dealing with non-technical matters of life through direct perception of Truth, Divine Awareness..

rk:   You are frantically fighting the obvious image you see staring back at you from the Mirror of Truth, are you not"   Sending 8 emails reflecting your comments below pretty well says it all, doesn't it.  You have flown into DAMAGE CONTROL pretty swiftly, have you not?  You can play with words all you want, but you can't do a damned thing about the peaceful or conflicted energy which lurks behind them.  That, Robert is what Spiritual Discernment is all about.  It is not based in intellectual oneupmanship, but in quiet spiritual Divine Awareness where nothing is hidden.

rk:   It is easy for one to say "ALL IS ONE".   It is damn near impossible for most civilized people, such as yourself to experience it.  There is a vast difference in the energy of "Experiencers." i.e., TALK OFS.  for most people are conditioned to be enslaved by words and ideas and become "speculators" or TALK ABOUTS.  You sir are such a TALK ABOUT.   No assumption is necessary.  It jumps out and bites even a blind man.  Read my early contribution to the Internet:  "THE WISE MAN AND THE SCHOLAR."  http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialchs3.htm#WISE

rk:   As to your manner of speaking to me.  you may do what you will, but you are fighting with YOURSELF, via a projected phantom you see in the mirror named Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, a simple man of Truth, A Christ.  Cup your hands and catch the wind.  Now open your hand, where is the wind you think you have just caught?  You see, without images, in dealing with a Spiritual Nobody, at-one with the Infinite,  there is nothing for argument to link itself to.  Its pretty hard to argue with a Mirror of Truth, a Christ, is it not? 

rjd:   >   Hi Raymond,
Robert J Denham commented on Arthur Cristian's status.
Robert wrote: "Raymond you have just fallen into the trap that your friend Arthur has..., the same one you are aparently warning him on. See What you have said about me Raymond without any knowledge of who I am, what my "Spiritual ideologies" are or anything. You just ASUME, I am not...how did you word it? Oh yes --> "some people jus...t did not have the spiritual discernment to grasp" So, I ask you Raymond to take a look in the mirror, for you have labeled me, stamped your pre-concieved ideas upon me and catagorized me in some feeble attempt to sum up all the workings of what is me in a 26 word sentence. It's strange to me that you would try to capsilize people like that, into your boxed thinking with labels and such."

rjd:   >  Robert wrote: "Raymond you have just fallen into the trap that your friend Arthur has..., the same one you are aparently warning him on. See What you have said about me Raymond without any knowledge of who I am, what my "Spiritual ideologies" are or anything. You just ASUME, I am not...how did you word it? Oh yes --> "some people jus...t did not have the spiritual discernment to grasp" So, I ask you Raymond to take a look in the mirror, for you have labeled me, stamped your pre-concieved ideas upon me and catagorized me in some feeble attempt to sum up all the workings of what is me in a 26 word sentence. It's strange to me that you would try to capsilize people like that, into your boxed thinking with labels and such. Further it is the two of you that do not understand what I'm saying...I hear what you are saying, what I'm saying is your aproch is wrong.. I know what holistic is and that is what I've been saying "ALL IS ONE!" But you want to argue the point that duality is not an illusion when it clear is as my "PROOF" clearly stated. HOLISTIC IS: relating to or concerned with wholes or with complete systems....ALL IS ONE, is simply an easier way to say that all systems are part of the whole of a larger system that incorperates ALL other systems like an umbrella or blanket. WHY? because ALL IS ONE...OR as you Holistic people say "relating to or concerned with wholes or with complete systems""

rjd:   >  Hi Raymond,
Robert J Denham commented on Arthur Cristian's status.
Robert wrote: "BTW: I'm not speaking to you in any way I would not speak to you as if you were sitting in my living room. IF you are taking any offence at all to what I have to say, or think I'm being prickly or something, I'm not...Think Alan watts, not sarcastic minon."

 
rjd:   >  Hi Raymond,
Robert J Denham commented on Arthur Cristian's status.
Robert wrote: "BTW: I'm not speaking to you in any way I would not speak to you as if you were sitting in my living room. IF you are taking any offence at all to what I have to say, or think I'm being prickly or something, I'm not...Think Alan watts, not sarcastic minon. I speak to everyone one like this, the problem is t hat in TYPE..in text, it comes off as attitude, but when you sit down face to face with me you them realise as a cock half smiles and curve an eye brow here and there t hat all is right in the room. What the internet misses is that personal connection. Like the typed out letter from Arthur...it would take less time to speak it that it may to read and respond. The internet IS NOT the best space to conduct spiritual conversations because it takes the most important part out of it...HUMAN FACE TO FACE CONTACT!"

rk:  Spoken like a SATANIC MANIPULATOR.

 
rjd:   >  Hi Raymond,
Robert J Denham commented on Arthur Cristian's status.
Robert wrote: ".....like how I threw in some social evolutionism for you there :) If you're not thinking now you never will LOL"

rk:  Goodbye Robert, you are not worthy of my attention. Save your argument baiting for someone else. 

*********************************************
Raymond Ronald Karczewski©
http://www.arkenterprises.com




bar



Cops and Courts: The Nuts and Bolts which keep the Political Machinery running.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hezwm9KDm8

The musings of a Retired Police Sergeant.

What happens to a man, any man who kisses his wife goodbye in the morning as he goes off to work?  He expects to come home, doesn't he?

What if the job he is required to perform  radically affects that mind set.  Would he begin to look for another job?

This man has a uniform which makes him stand out amongst other men and easily identifies him as to his purpose..  He has a badge of authority granted him by his corporate  employer who puts him in "Harms Way."  as such private Corporations DO NOT have jurisdiction over the Living, Sovereign People, but such corporate jurisdiction applies only over dead Fictional subjects of the Corporation who consent to be members of the corporation either through fear or ignorance. 

This man is not Trained in making the Distinction between the Two Classes of those human beings, free men and slaves, the people  he makes contact with on a daily basis.  .

This man has a gun, tazer, and baton to make sure his authority is obeyed.. 

They follow Corporate policy, "color of law".  They are not trained in Law.  They impose forced ignorance through rules, regulations, and legislative policies  upon people who live beyond such corporate jurisdiction, for not all men are subject to corporate rules.  Therein lies the Harms Way, their leadership has placed them in, for they are the enforcers of satanic control. 

Because they are held to their training, they are not permitted to use their personal intelligence in resolving the issues they find themselves dealing with. , hence they act in predictable but limited ways -- force and violence.

At heart, they are not out there to harm anyone.  They're just plain SCARED when the illusions of Authority in place which have been bestowed upon them to allow them to function in a dysfunctional manner begin to fail them.  Fear causes them to overeact, especially when playing to their peer group made up of those possessed of  the similarly shared  pack mentality of "gang think."

In essence, is that not what the cops, courts and judges are?.  Gang Members who profit through force, fear, confusion wielded over a larger, but disorganized gang of what is called the "Public?"

I do not condone violence against anyone.  I do, however condone SELF-DEFENSE.  We each are endowed with the Unalienable Rights by our Creator to "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness (property) 

A uniform or a badge does not grant any man the right and/or authority to Kill another over fanciful illusions which have been interpreted by some as a Corporate License to kill.

Illusions are just what they are, Satanic Thoughts which divide, oppose and bring conflict and fear into one's life. 

I can assure you the cops are more afraid of YOU THE PEOPLE, than you are of them. For if you woke up to the fact that each of you possess the power of Intelligence you were gifted with when born, you would see the cops, courts, and corporate lawyers are vastly outnumbered by a heavily armed population who come to realize they are Free Men, and not bound by the thought that SELF-DEFENSE is a bad thing.  When that fail safe, trigger guard is removed, and the people have been pushed to the point where they have no further space to retreat to, KATEY BAR THE DOOR.

It is then, that such men of uniforms, guns, tazers, and batons will be looking at their jobs and determining whether giving up their lives is worth going to work.

That process of Freedom is awakening all over the world now.  It is coming to America. 

I grieve for my former brothers in blue who have been corrupted by their Satanic Training. 

                     Raymond Ronald Karczewski©
                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ed Brown's Opinion on Cops.

Edward - Lewis: Brown
[03923-049]  USP. T.D.C.
P.O. Box 2000
Marion Illinois, 62959



Ray:

This is a well written peice. Thank you.
I've forwarded along to some of my friends around the country.

No truer words are written.

As we have always been in support of our law officers
 and form of government it is sad to see so many ignore
their good common sense and allow so, so many good
 law abiding members of their country be attacked be
oppressed for the sake of money or a position.

I pray Yahuweh sees fit to allow them the same mercy that they
show others.

Thank you again.
See you soon.
ed...end



bar

Just What the Hell is Wrong with the American People To Allow Law Enforcement Agencies To Violate the Law:-

Re: Cops and Courts: The Nuts and Bolts which keep the Political Machinery running   

Mirror of TRVTH wrote:     

Raymond Karczewski (arkent3@earthlink.net) wrote:

Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 23:41:09 +0800

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hezwm9KDm8

rk:  >> The musings of a Retired Police Sergeant.

mot:   >  "Retired"?  C'mon Ray, who are you trying to fool.  The City of Pacifica responds to FOIA requests.  Gov't Agents can access confidential Pacifica PD personnel files.  Pacifica Gazette archives...

mot:   >  Do you want me to tell the people the truth?

mot:   >1959-60  "Pug" Karczewski loses 15 fights, 12 by TKO.  Concussions, brain truama ensue.

rk:   Didn't have 15 pro fights before I learned there were better ways to make a living.

mot:   >  1864     Hired by Pacifica PD

rk:  1864?    Was hired in 1962

mot:   >  1967     LSD-related incident on water tower

rk;  The only accurate information in this post:  (taken off my website_

mot:   >  1967-69  Put on street beat due to erratic behaviour

rk;  I made Sergent in 1965, three years after being hired.  Sergeants don't walk beats. 

mot:   >  1970     Mannekin-spraying incident in Pacifica dept store  leads to administrative suspension

mot:   >  rk: No such incident occured concerning me.   There were no Department stores in Pacifica.  I had already retired and began my own Security Business in 1970.  So much for your claim of administrative suspension.

mot:   >  1971     Involuntary disability discharge from Pacifica PD  due to mental unfitness

rk:  Was honorably retired from PD in 1979 due to Workmen Compensation determination of Back Injury.

mot:   >  1981     Schizophrenia diagnosis by VA hospital

rk:  Never attended or treated by a VA Hospital in my life. 

1986     Exiled from Roy Masters compound for kookiness (!)

rk:  Was never a member of the Roy Masters cult. 

The above libel was sent to the JOSEPHINE COUNTY OREGON Authorities.  The evidence of such clear, vicious, absent of any Truth whatsoever (Except Water Tower incident See: http://www.arkenterprises.com/watower.gif  and
http://www.arkenterprises.com/tower.htm ) libel leaves out any possibility that your intentions are toward parody

rk:  As far as the JOSEPHINE COUNTY OREGON SHERIFFS OFFICE  headed by Sheriff GIL GILBERTON, who currently is UNLAWFULLY holding down public office due to Breach of Oath of Office and multiple Commercial Defaults, along with his participation of a County and State Wide  Conspiracy to COVER UP the facts of such Unlawful holding of Office, the question has to be  asked:   JUST WHAT THE HELL CONSTITUTES A CRIME THAT THE Josephine County SHERIFF'S OFFICE and District Attorney's Office WILL INVESTIGATE and prosecute.   Conspiracy to Libel is a Felony, in Every State in the Union. Especially when committed by a Government/Media, sponsored/supported  Disinformation/Conspiracy to libel campaign against a man of the Sovereign American People.

rk:  What amazes me is the Taxpayers inertia throughout the Nation in allowing this kind of BS to be condoned and allowed to continue by their public servants.   .  What the hell do we need Law Enforcement Agencies for when they repeated refuse to investigate multiple  VIOLATIONS OF LAW spanning a decade and a half?

rk;  WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE????

*********************************************
Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com


bar