Dialogues With A Christ - The Wisdom of Divine Anarchy

If you are ready to invite
and assist in ushering in a New
Consciousness on this Planet, then
welcome to our Spiritual Dialogue
Board



When a Christ Casts Pearls Before the Swine, Some Get it, Some Don't!!

seattlemartin 204.11.203.227 wrote:

Raymond Karczewski (arkent3@earthlink.net) wrote:

Sat Jan 27, 2007 13:33

sm:  A couple of thoughts.

sm:  >  You talk about us readers being interpreters of the words we read in your comments. While this is true, you're failing to consider one important fact: human communication consists of much more than just words. In study after study, it has been shown that in face-to-face situations, body language, tone of voice, eye contact, pitch and speed of voice, are more important than the words being said.

rk:  Already you are off on an intellectual tangent, are you not?  Are not the factors you mention actually discerned through AWARENESS and not Intellect?  I understand the limitation of the computer as a medium for communication, however it is all that I have available to reach those who slumber away their lives through such intellectualism as you proffer.

sm: >  In fact, speech accounts for only about 7% of the communication experience. What that means is that, since we do not know you, and aren't speaking to you personally, something is missing in your writings.

rk:  You don't need to "KNOW" me.  You only need to be aware of Truth when you see it or hear it.  Satanic based Knowledge always casts a bias upon perception, does it not?  That is why it has been said by another Christ that a Prophet is not known by his family, friends, etc.

sm:  >  If you understood that, to us readers, you are nothing but words on a page, a disembodied name who writes rambling pseudo-religious screeds, you might not come across as misunderstood.

rk:  The fact that you prejudicially preface your comments with phrases like "pseudo-religious screeds" already indicts you as a closed-minded bigot, does it not?  How can such closemindedness UNDERSTAND anything?

sm:  >  If you want us to believe you are a 'christ' on earth, then you have to act like it!

rk:  According to what?  Your Belief.  What about the next guy who has  a different belief system?  Nothing worse than a shmuck wearing blinders who cannot see the OBVIOUS!!

rk:  When have I asked you for your belief?  A clue--NEVER!!.  Are you not suggesting that I should act ACCORDING to your SATANIC conditioned BELIEF in order to please you, to comfort you, to pander to you in your conditioned IGNORANCE?  That I cannot do.  I will not do!!

sm:  >   And you can only do this in person, face-to-face:

rk:  BALONEY!  By your words, you indicate you haven't a Clue of Human Consciousness beyond the spiritually kindergarten dimension of Intellect.

sm: >  On some level, you must know that nobody on this board (or anywhere else, I presume) has any reason at all to believe one single word of what you say. None at all.

rk:  Dump the intellectualism.  You're beginning to sound STUPID. The fact that you believe or don't believe is your problem, not mine.  The rain falls on everyone and everything equally.  SO DOES TRUTH.  Put away your SATANIC umbrella and GET WET!!

sm:   >  What you need to do is get your own TV show ("the Raymond Karczewski Club"?), and start preaching there. That way, we can see what you look like, how you act, what you're about as a person.

rk:  So you want to be entertained to take the edge off your ignorance, eh?  I don't need a TV Show.  I have declined many radio interviews as such entertainment format appeals to the Satanic Intellect and produces outcomes which NEVER bring peace or understanding, but only more conflict, confusion and division.  My venue is HERE and NOW, on the internet.  Take it or Leave it. 

sm:  >  Maybe you do know 'the Truth'. I seriously doubt it,

rk:  By your own words of doubt, you proclaim you are incapable of direct perception of Truth, as your doubt stands as a bar to it.  I am quite clear that you don't see that for yourself.

sm:  >  and I suspect that most people who read your rambling comments do, too.

rk:  One would call such statement JUDGMENTAL AND SPECULATIVE.  Quite Satanic, is it not?

sm:  >  As far as this forum is concerned, you are nothing but a crazy man who has a huge need for recognition. You admit it yourself; in 11 years, you still have not established one shred of credibility. Doesn't this tell you something? It's not the readers fault that they don't believe you-it's YOUR fault.

rk:  When one casts pearls before the swine, one does not expect else to emerge but muck and mire to gum up the works of the slime-addicted, wallowing swine.  However, others in the process of removing themselves from the messy pigpen that has characterized their lives in the past, may indeed have the eyes to see and ears to hear.

Martin

*********************************************
"No other man but I in the recorded History of
mankind, including JESUS  CHRIST, has directly
revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to
enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com


Reply

   
bar


Truth:  Like it or Lump It!!

seattlemartin  204.11.203.227 wrote:

Raymond Karczewski (arkent3@earthlink.net) wrote:

Sat Jan 27, 2007 22:44

sm: >  I don't want to get into a shouting match here.

rk:  Then let's not shout!

sm: > It's hard for me to disagree with what you wrote in your response, but I can't agree with it,

rk:  Sorta like damned if you do and damned if you don't, eh?  That's a clue you're in the thrall of satanic confusion.  Not an insult, just a fact.

sm: > either, largely because I am not smart enough to make any sense out of your comments.

rk:  Do not confuse Intelligence with "smartness."  Smart, like cleverness, is usually a compensatory cover-up for one's ignorance. Intellectual accuity is no substitute for the wisdom of Divine Awareness.

sm: > You are wrong when you say we don't need to 'know' you; we at least need to know ABOUT you.

rk:  No you don't.  Why is it so hard for you to open your eyes and just be aware of the life that is all around you?  Why must you insist on flying blind with your eyes shut tight while depending upon your  "automatic pilot" of an intellect to guide you around the obstacles you throw out because you do not see and you do not hear?

sm: > The notion that we ought to 'believe' your theories and assertions on their face value is foolish.

rk:  Again, you insist on imposing your own projected beliefs into the mix.  I say screw belief, either SEE truth or don't, but don't insist your beliefs are anyone's but yours.  I have no beliefs.  Intellects cannot understand that statement and so will start an argument, but blame it on the projected scapegoat.  Let's make it simple.  DON'T BELIEVE anything I say.  Either See the Truth of it or Don't.  I will not engage you in such silly quibbling.

sm: >  Is that advice you would give to own daughter or son?

rk:  You bet.  My daughter Lisa is 45 years old.  She is only beginning to see that which she railed against for most of her life. Quite a transition to see. 

sm: >  To believe something without questioning it? Hopefully not.

rk:  Truth can never be arrived at through Intellectual questioning.  Only the illusion, the idea of Truth can be arrived at through holding to such counterfeit perceptions.  Millions upon millions operate at that Satanic Level of the "idea" of Truth.  They believe tenaciously in their mythical, counterfeit Truth then go out and kill their brothers and sisters of a different "faith", different belief, different culture, different color of skin.  BASSACKWARDS, isn't it?

sm: > You haven't given me, or anyone else on this board,for that matter, any good reasons to accept your statements as 'true'. That's the bottom line.

rk:  If you're waiting for me to "make" you into something you are not, you've got a long wait ahead of you.  Such motive is a plea for someone to save you from your ignorance, to condition you into a better illusion so that you can feel you are progressing.    No one can do that for you.  Only you can do that for yourself. They can only stroke you, exploit your ignorance, and walk away, leaving you drained, psychologically and financially. 

rk:  An example of that is the Vatican, the greatest Satanic Serving Organization on Earth.

sm: > Maybe you're right that I'm a little closed minded.

rk:  Right, hell, your words shout it out!

sm: > If closed-minded means I question everything before I decide, and try to gather as much information as I need before hand, then I'm guilty as charged.

rk:  And just as ignorant at the end as you were in the beginning.  Look at your own life.  It is telling you the Truth about yourself, yet you look everywhere but there for guidance.  Surely you are beginning to see the Truth about the "blind leading the blind."

sm: > (However, I think that makes me OPEN-minded, not closed-minded.)

rk:  Don't Conclude -- Keep looking until there is nothing more to see.  When that occurs, you will have understood, not merely believed.

sm: > You're obsession with Christ (and  christ-consciousness, whatever that is)is interesting.

rk:  I have no obsession with Christ.  I use the word Christ to expose the religious triggering mind control Icon that has enslaved billions of ignoramuses who are controlled through their Satanic thought and emotions.  What is lacking in their Lives is TRUTH.  The Christ I refer to is not the Myth, but any simple man or woman of Truth who resonates atone with
the Divine Essence of nondualistic Love. 

sm: > The title Christ (from the Greek 'christos', itself a transliteration of the Hebrew 'moshiach') only means someone who has had their head (usually) sprindled or rubbed with scented olive oil (usually),

rk:  That's only one definition of the word Christ.  There are many other definitions. Until one can be quiet in mind and spirit, argument arises over such Intellectual noise.

sm: >  as a result of being put in some position of power or prestige. Jesus may or may not have been 'annointed with oil'; he wasn't a rabbi or a king, but he may have been annointed a prophet.

rk:  What you outline is a Satanic phantasy spun by the religious leaders who killed Jesus of Nazareth, after which they then succeeded in enslaving millions upon millions of people in the process through their BLIND BELIEF.  How did they do it?  Mind Control, that's how!

sm: > Nobody really knows, but we do know this: there were other prophets besides Jesus the Nazarene, and if they were annointed with oil, then they also are 'christs'. By the way, what makes 'Christ-consciousness' different than 'Buddah-consciousness' or 'Krisha-consciousness'? I think I know the answer: nothing. They describe the same thing.

rk:  Now, when you can rise above your "petty" thinking of such a self-evident Truth and directly grasp its significance, then and only then will you speak Truth, Be Truth and therefore be a Christ. 

sm: > The fact that I don't believe you is NOT a problem for me; in fact, I think it's better for my mental health if I don't believe you.

rk:  Atta boy, beat yourself up with your justification for ignorance.

sm: >  However, if you go 11 years preaching this stuff, with little or nothing to show for it, there are a number of reasons why.

rk:  You Bet there's a reason for it!  Look at the hellish state of our world, the wars, the funny money, the impending financial holocaust that will drive many to suicide when they are confronted by their own habitual ignorance as they lose their scorecard, their worldly accumulations, their illusory wealth.  We're talking about some REAL DUMMIES here, are we not? 

sm: > They could be 1) there is something faulty or incomprehensible about the message.

rk:  Nothing wrong with the message, as there can be nothing "wrong" in Truth.  It is the BASSACKWARD Satanic Conditioning that is seen as normal that becomes the problem for Satanic ruled blind believers who are rushing headlong for their personal "ditch of despair."

sm: >   OR 2) There is something wrong with the way the message is being presented, OR 3) a combination of these factors. Of course, you're explanation would be 4) that we unbelievers are just stupid and satanic (whatever that means).

rk:  BINGO!!

sm: >  You are free to think this way if you wish-whatever works for you is fine by me.

rk:  No thought to it at all.  To the spiritually sighted, such demonstrable ignorance is seen to be as clear as the nose on your face.

sm: > I do indeed express words of doubt. I doubt everything, unless I have a compelling reason not to, and this is rare. 'The lord' gave us reasoning ability,

rk:  You have just revealed the Identity of your Lord.  Is not Satan, the petty "god" of Intellect?  You'll never see the Truth of that statement by "thinking about it."  Hell, isn't it?

sm: > and intend to use it, especially when confronted by agressive preachers of 'truth' such as yourself, whether the confrontation happens in person or on the Internets.

rk:  I don't preach.  I don't pursuade, I don't convince, I don't manipulate.  I merely speak Truth.  How you accept it is your business.  Like it or lump it.

sm: > Interesting conversation, Ray.

Martin in Seattle

*********************************************
"No other man but I in the recorded History of
mankind, including JESUS  CHRIST, has directly
revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to
enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com


Reply

   
bar


Two Guys named Karczewski!

Wojtek Karczewski from Poland;)) wrote:

"Wojtek Karczewski" <w_karczewski@wp.pl>

"Raymond Karczewski" <arkent3@earthlink.net> wrote:

wk:  >  Hi Raymond:))

wk:  >  I'm philosopher and sociologist from Poland, but first of all my last name is Karczewski:))))Nice to meet You:))

rk:  Same Here.  With your background as a sociologist and philosopher, I suspect we could have some interesting dialogues ahead of us.  Dialogues which could address our respective cultures from two widely divergent views and affect our civilized world at large.

rk:  From the outset, I must warn you that my comments will put your philosophical base to the test to the "nth degree".  I give short shrift to the worship of concepts.  I speak the language of Truth. You might want to wrap your philosophical mind around that one.

rk  My purpose is to awaken sleeping men and women held in the thrall of Political and Religious mind control.  My writing is not for the queasy or for the codependent blind believers which proliferate on this earth, but for the the intrepid spirit of God's Children, independent souls, most of whom are Christs but suffer from amnesia of their True Spiritual Estate.

I must tell you at the outset that I don't speak a word of Polish.  My Father spoke some,  My mother's side of the family spoke polish at their generation's level.  It did not trickle down to my generation.  I hope language does not interfere with our communications.

wk:  >  I attache my picture:))

wk:  >  Send me some information about You:))

rk:  Much can be gathered from my website at http://www.arkenterprises.com  I suggest you put your shock on hold, for as you begin reading, the clarity of the position will be made known to you.

rk:  You can see pictures of myself and family throughout the years on my Transitions web page: 

rk:  Brief Bio at:

wk:  >  Take care:))

rk:  As said earlier, this communication will be shared with the public on the Internet.  All future communications shall likewise be made public if it can be of assistance in awakening our sleeping brothers and sisters.

*********************************************
"No other man but I in the recorded History of
mankind, including JESUS  CHRIST, has directly
revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to
enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com

Reply

   
bar

TRUTH:  AN UNSWALLOWED BITTER PILL WHICH EVEN A SPOONFUL OF SUGAR WILL NOT HELP  GO DOWN!

seattlemartin 204.11.203.227  wrote:

Raymond Karczewski (arkent3@earthlink.net) wrote:

Mon Jan 29, 2007 02:36

sm:  >  Some more satanic thoughts of mine.

rk:  Bring em on!!

sm:  >  Hi Ray. In reading your comments, I found an idea I can agree with- the idea that some truths can only be gained from direct experience, and can't be obtained by thinking about it. I would only say that both these roads can lead to truth, just not the same kind of truth.

rk:  In one sentence you devolve into contradiction, do you not?  A sure sign of dualistic confusion -- a sure sign of Satanic Conditioning.

sm:  >   The intellectual truth that (for example) 'human beings are too mean to each other, and ought to do a better job of getting along' is altogether a different type of 'truth' than you or I would glean by looking at a beautiful flower, or mountain, or sunset, getting scorched by fire, or by simply being quiet and dwelling on the love you have for your family.

rk:  An "intellectual truth" is not TRUTH.  An "intellectual truth", is an idea of TRUTH, a mere dualistic reflection of that which is unknown to you.  It is a counterfeit illusion conjured up by an ignorant instrument of Intellect to compensate for the inability to directly perceive the ACTUAL nondualistic TRUTH, hence the source of your Satanic confusion, the source of your limitation, the source of your ignorance..

sm:  >  These are the 'spiritual' truths you seem to be referring to. They are different, but not at all contradictory or antagonistic toward one another. There is room for both kinds of truth in our lives, and in fact, we would have a very difficult time getting by in the world without the ability to add 5+9, or be able to read a book or a street sign.

rk:  You confuse the need for the "necessary evil" of thought required  for the resolution of technical problems of life and for communication with other intellects.  Therein lies your lack of spiritual discernment.  

rk:  For peace to exist, one must come to balance, use thought whenever necessary, otherwise, be quiet, silence the intellect,  pay attention, be AWARE of its interference in all other nontechnical areas of problem solving which is the rest of life.  Therein lies the source of your problems and damn near every other intellectually driven, conditioned ignoramus who attacks that which they do not understand.  By their words and their actions, they only admit their limitation, their ignorance.

sm:  >  So because a 'truth' is real to you, you believe that this same truth should be real to everybody.

rk:  ABSOLUTELY.  Otherwise it cannot be Truth, can it? 

rk:   Truth is ALWAYS UNIVERSAL, open to all who have the "eyes to see and ears to hear."  If it is particular, that is open only to some and not others, it is merely a parochial perception of Truth, a fragment of thought held as truth based on one's Satanic Conditioning.. 

sm: >  This is where you're wrong. There is no one universal truth that everyone accepts; if there were, then we would all know it by now,

rk:  Have you not put you finger on why there are so few Christs in the world while there exists so many Ignoramuses?

sm:  >  and there would be no debate on the issue. 'Non-dualistic love'? What the hell is that?

rk:  TRUTH!

sm: >   What's clear to me is that you are on this crusade of yours to spread your 'truth' because of purely egotistical and psychological motives.

rk:  The above statement you make is a judgment made by one who does not understand another and must compensate for his own self-acknowledged limitation of Intellect, his own ignorance.

sm: >  You are doing what fundamentalists have done for 400 years, and continue to do today; beat people over the head with the 'truth of the day', and threaten people with violent consequenses if they don't conform to this belief. "Goddamn it, I'm right! You MUST believe!"

rk:  I do no such thing.  Your satanically conditioned thin-skin, self-defensiveness seeks to justify your ignorance with such a statement.  No skin off my nose whether you see what I say or remain blind to the simple Truth of my statements.  By now, even you must "know" that ignorance is not bliss, but remains the source of all human suffering.  Your words reflect that ignorance, your emotions reflect your limitation, your confusion, your suffering.

sm: >   Even if you assert that you are not this way, this is how you are perceived by the people who read your comments.

rk:  I fully understand how the Satanic conditioned masses of people represented by you, view Christs such as myself.  Where do you perceive the adage of "casting pearls before the swine" came from?  Was it not the conflict which arises when dualistic Illusion meets nondualistic Truth?

sm: >  And this, Ray, is your responsibility. You are a lousy salesman for your spiritual product; you owe it to (your) readers to do a better job of hashing out what the benefits are of paying any attention to what you write.

rk:  In your ignorance, you seek to have power (while your words and actions clearly show you are powerless).  You argue and you judge your own illusions while projecting responsibility for them upon another.  I am not selling anything.  I freely give you Truth.  You reject it in favor of retaining your Satanic conditioned idea of Truth,

rk:  Voila, STUPIDITY IS SUSTAINED.

sm:  >  On tip- lose the jargon. Quit saying Satan so much!

rk:  Whassa matter, don't like hearing the Truth about yourself?

sm: >   Satan-this, Satan-that, Christ-this, Christ-that, Truth-this, truth-that, ignorance-this, ignorance-that. If you cared at all about getting your message across, you would do a better job of composing and editing your work.

rk:  So, you prefer pandering, stroking, schmoozing, deception, manipulation of others to secure power eh?  You follow the way of the world, do you not? 

rk:  Truth is a bitter pill for IGNORAMUSES to swallow.  They subscribe to the "Mary Poppins School of Satanic Conditioning", i.e., "just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine (the bitter pill of Truth) go down.  Such ignoramuses make up the majority of civilized people who are merely spiritual children in spirit though they carry on the pretense of being adults in a material body.  There is a time for such childishness, and there is a moment when one grows up.  Read your own words in this dialogue and you will answer for yourself who and what you are in relation to this Christ, this simple man of Truth. I'll not judge you.  You shall judge yourself.

sm: >  This is what makes me think that it's all about you. You don't care what anybody thinks, you're just writing because if you didn't, you'd kick the dog, or yell at your wife, or some such angry behavior. This comes out in your writing.

rk:  What comes out is the inescapable Truth, which most IGNORAMUSES cannot handle.  Face it martin, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!

sm:  >  So I choose not to accept your 'truth'. Sorry.

rk:  Tis a sorry choice to prefer ignorance to Truth, is it not?

rk:  What you have demonstrated to all is why the HUMAN RACE continues to erect and support Hell on Earth, while blaming the other guy for it.  STUPID, IS IT NOT?

Martin

*********************************************
"No other man but I in the recorded History of
mankind, including JESUS  CHRIST, has directly
revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to
enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com


Reply

   
bar

Ray, can you explain these Scripture verses for me?

wolf  64.251.130.25 wrote

Raymond Karczewski (arkent3@earthlink.net) wrote:

Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:21:

w:  > I am having a little trouble understanding what Paul meant and was hoping you could help me.......wolf


w:  >  24. Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
27. For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
28. And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

1 Corinthians 15:24-28 KJV

rk:  Wolf, Being the religious, foul-mouthed hypocrite that you are, you are generally not worthy of my response, other than to expose your vicious nature and ignorant attitude to other ignorant Christian blind believers.

rk:   However because you rely upon Paul as the source of your questions, you continue to promote the obvious fraud of the origin of Christianity, not generally perceived by the psychologically manipulatable, gullible blind and the dead.  Here is a picture of Paul, the founder of Christianity.  (Jesus did not found Christianity -- Anybody surprised?)  It is a excerpt from my book on tape, "Christs with Amnesia."

rk:  "So, who was the father of Christianity? Was it not Paul? Was not Paul a Pharisee before he found himself a new exploitive endeavor? Paul was much like the modern-day, renown professional burglar who serves time after getting caught and becomes a renown security consultant. All he did was switch sides without ever missing a beat in his exploitation of others. This is hypocrisy at its best. He created a new religion that could not be contradicted because the man upon which the movement was founded was dead, thus unable to expose the deception. Paul was one hell of a PR man. What he did with the myth of Jesus was not much different than the mind manipulations that others are now doing with the myth of Elvis Presley since his death—making money and exploiting his image.

rk:  "Clearly, the religion of Christianity could not have come from Jesus; for By their acts, Ye shall know them. The present-day Christian religion, with its organized institutional dogma, is the antithesis of all that Jesus represented during His stay on earth. For more peoples of the world have been killed in the name of Christianity than any other worldly cause. It, the religion, is one of the most powerful and wealthy organizations in the world; and the Vatican has sovereign nation status, which is evidence of its political status in a world of power


*********************************************
"No other man but I in the recorded History of
mankind, including JESUS  CHRIST, has directly
revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to
enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com

Reply

   
bar


A CHRIST'S TIP TO ALL SATANIC IGNORAMUSES:  FACE FEAR:  SEND  ILLUSIONS BACK TO HELL FROM WHENCE THEY CAME!!

Julee 24.230.42.21  wrote:

Raymond Karczewski (arkent3@earthlink.net) wrote:

Wed Jan 31, 2007 15:21

j:  >  does anyone know how to ward of the 7 evil spirits mentioned in the bible.

rk:  Don't read the bible!!

rk:  Or if you must read the multi-translated bible, read with awareness, not with blind belief!  You, like millions of other blind believers, are being conditioned into entertaining self-conjured-up fears and wind up spiritually, mentally, and physically diminished in the process.  It is all Satanic Illusion which will be denied by the very victims themselves, as their IGNORANCE knows no bounds.

j:  >  I know the bible prophecies are used by people both god fearing and other religions.

rk:  All of which are Satanic based (thought-opposing) organizations which confuse, confound, divide, and destroy one's God-Given Intelligence (nondualistic Awareness) by replacing it with divisive, conflict-ridden illusions.  What conditioned ignoramuses believe inwardly, they project outwardly through the medium of relationship..  Look at the world you have contributed to through such a Satanic process.  Hell, isn't it?

j:  >  I think I may have been a victim of the seven evil spirits.

rk:  You can bet your Satanic based, Christian-believing butt on that one.

j:  >   I know meditation helps but it really isn't an option for me right now because of the envriroment i am in.

rk:  Do you have any more excuses not to do what YOU MUST DO FOR YOURSELF? 

rk:  With your own words you admit freely and openly to being a "help me, help me," victim-minded, CODEPENDENT, helpless individual looking for others to solve your problem for you.  Have you ever wondered how such Experts which conditioned ignoramuses look to, EXTRACT such  power and riches from pandering to the fears of people such as yourself? 

rk:  Have you ever understood the satanic nature of the spiritually "blind who lead the blind.?"

j:  >    I know I can change this environment buit it just isn't that easy.

rk:  So you look for another to provide you with an easy solution given to you on a silver platter so that you needn't lift a finger to SOLVE YOUR OWN PROBLEMS.  Lazy little girl, aren't you?

rk:  Now do you UNDERSTAND the source of your Hell?  

rk:  HINT:  It is how you have been trained to "think" by remote satanic conditioning forces who have molded your mindset, your intellect.  Look at what you have been reduced to through such long term, incremental POLITICAL AND RELIGIOUS CONDITIONING.

rk:  Only you can solve your problem.  Get quiet, FACE YOUR FEAR, stand your ground and tell it to return to that place of consciousness from whence it arose.  Tell it to GO TO HELL!!

rk:  Stop looking for outward solutions.  You are the master of your body and mind.  You have been made to BELIEVE otherwise.

j:  >  Please any advice will help. Thanx in advance. J


*********************************************
"No other man but I in the recorded History of
mankind, including JESUS  CHRIST, has directly
revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to
enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com

Reply

   
bar

Satanic Conditioning in Christian relationship!!

The Mighty Dum Bass  72.86.6.93  wrote:

Raymond Karczewski (arkent3@earthlink.net) wrote:

Wed Jan 31, 2007 17:08

mdb:  >  Tell me how what I said Is in any way, shape, or form, have ANYTHING to do with you? BUTT OUT ASSHOLE.

rk:  My, My, what a Christian outburst if ever I saw one!  Silly twits like you only drive my point home as to the demonstration of compulsive emotional outburst linked to Satanic Conditioning in Christian relationship.  Hell, wasn't it?

rk:  For one thing, this is a public forum, one where another asked for serious input.  I gave her input she would receive nowhere else from any other member of this forum. 

rk:  Why?  Because there is NO STRAIGHT TALK going on this forum by its contributors.  They exemplify the "blind who lead the blind." They all play the same game,  stroking, schmoozing, engaging in fork tongued positive imagery, while pandering to the collective ignorance of the fellowship to which they belong.  That is, of course, except when their ignorance is pointed out to them by a simple man of Truth, a Christ, and they come out swinging, yet can never seem to hit their target because they are fighting their own reflection.

rk:  You know what they say, "In the land of the Blind, the One Eyed Man is King.  But look out for the Christ who has BOTH EYES WIDE OPEN.  The energy of his Awareness poses a  devastating threat of exposure to ignoramuses such as yourself, eh, oh  "mighty dum bass?" 


*********************************************
"No other man but I in the recorded History of
mankind, including JESUS  CHRIST, has directly
revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to
enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com


Reply

   
bar

A CHRIST SPEAKS:  Just How Dumb Does America have to Be?

wolf 64.251.130.42

Raymond Karczewski (arkent3@earthlink.net) wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2007 14:36

w: > Are you a US traitor?

w: > As a vietnam vet I resent the fact that you think it was wrong to bomb NVN. You probably would have perfered that more US soldiers died. If you are not a US citizen then I will tolerate you words, but if you are a citizen of this great nation, then your traitor lips can kiss my patriotic ass..........wolf

rk:  wolf, you miss an important point. North Vietnam did not INVADE OUR LAND, AMERICA.  It was  YOU AND MANY OTHER MIND CONTROLLED GOVERNMENT ISSUE (GI) CANNON FODDER WHO WERE THE INVADERS of their land and of their way of life. 

rk:  They, the North Vietnamese, like todays Iraqis, Afganistanis, and Iranians, were merely defending themselves and their homeland from an invading force.  Does that not make you STUPID to not see that, even after the passing of these many years.

rk:  No wolf, TIME DOES NOT HEAL STUPIDITY, for many mind controlled, emotionally unstable yahoos like yourself, in time, only DEATH DOES.

rk:  The same goes for IRAQ AND IRAN today.  AMERICAN fighting soldiers have no business crossing the oceans to KILL OTHERS because they, the American fighting force is too damn dumb to know they're fighting in order for American Corporations to steal their rightful Natural Resources, their oil.  All this, they do while OUR OWN COUNTRY IS BEING INVADED AND DESTROYED BY OPEN BORDER POLICIES. 

rk:  JUST HOW DUMB DO AMERICANS LIKE YOU HAVE TO BE BEFORE YOU GET THE POINT??

*********************************************
"No other man but I in the recorded History of
mankind, including JESUS  CHRIST, has directly
revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to
enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com


Reply

   
bar


Charlotte; You're not Headed For Hell, YOU'RE IN IT!!

Charlotte Rackler 68.114.155.220 wrote:

Raymond Karczewski (arkent3@earthlink.net) wrote:

Fri Feb 2, 2007 02:40

cr:  >  You always know how to hurt me Ray, and its my own fault,

rk:  I don't put anything that is not already there.  I merely point to it, so that even for a fleeting moment, you are shaken out of your Satanic reverie. 

rk:  What you do with it is your business, but one thing is certain, you cannot carry on your continued Satanic Schtick without understanding that IF ONE INDIVIDUAL SEES THROUGH YOU, HOW MANY OTHERS MUST ALSO?  Such a shock usually has a profound effect upon hypocrites that no other event in relationship can produce.

cr:  >  yes I am ashamed of my life, my past, but I don't plan to be ashamed of my future.

rk:  In this statement you admit that my assessment of you is on target.  The question then remains why do you continue to be resentful and not accept such a gift of Truth as a means to change your life.

rk:  Jesus Christ did not heal others "AGAINST" their will.  One must be open to such healing.

rk:  Your resistance to such Truth is you commitment to preserving the Status quo and hoping the pain will just go away.

cr:  >   I plan on being an old lady whos proud of herself and her children and grand-children.

rk:  That vampiric aspect of yours is showing again.  Old Ladies/Grandmothers see grand-children as easy pickins to corrupt and seduce.  In their diminished capacity, Grandmothers see that such children are the only beings they are able to seduce, when their satanic juices have "dried up."  They work overtime to inject their Satanic spirit into the child.  Why and how do you suppose spiritual vampirism lives on in the world of civilized hell?

cr:  I don't care what you say Ray. The tears are over now, they've done did their job, and now your words don't hurt no more...

rk:  The hell they don't.  Read the resentment in your words.  My words of Truth are devastating to your Satanic Illusions.

cr:  >  Your just a selfish person who wants to inflict as much pain as you can, because misery loves company.

rk:  I have no intention to inflict pain.  I am Truth.  The problem, charlotte is, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!

cr:   I ain't gonna be your company, be miserable by yourself...

rk:  Were you to understand the peace, quiet, stability, and balance that is my daily life, you would see your own disturbed consciousness reflected in this MIRROR OF TRUTH.

cr:  >  Sometimes I am wrong, when I post to someone, and I admit that. I've never been vampiric, or used vampiric tactics.

rk:  How can one who is IGNORANT, understand that which lies beyond their level of ignorance?   If you had it "relatively" all together as you would have others believe, you would not be responding to my words as you do.  It is your hypocrisy in the act of  doing damage control, is it not?

cr:   >  You are confusing me with what you do Ray.

rk:  Charlotte, you are not spiritually capable of pulling off that stunt of projection onto me.  You're out of your league.  My words are clear.  Yours reek of confusion.

cr:  >  And as far as being hypocritical, Ray, you are always the hypocrite porposely. I have been hypocritical in the past, but I am changing that now!!!

rk:  The tense of "Changing" is not the same as "CHANGED".   See what I mean about your ongoing state of Hypocrisy.  As said before, charlotte, you can run, but you can't hide. 

rk:  You, like many others who read my words but remain silent, are becoming addicted to my words whether you like it or not, because you don't hear such clarity coming from any other individual, newsgroup, or forum  you communicate with.  With them, you just play the co-dependent satanic 'fellowship" game of mutual schmoozing while you all SPIN YOUR WHEELS and continue to support Hell on Earth.

cr:  >   I no longer wish to be the person, I do not think of myself as inside my head. Inside my head i am a child of God,

rk:  And that charlotte, IS A SATANIC ILLUSION!!  Are you getting the point yet?

cr:  >  and that what I plan never to forget again...

rk:  When you are able to truly forgive yourself, and not persist in wallowing in your self judgment, you will truly forget your satanic past.  It is that moment which SHALL SET YOU FREE.   Your plan NEVER TO FORGET is a guaranteed SATANIC future from which you shall never escape, even onto death..  See what I mean about DUMB??

cr:  >  Yes, everything you say is hell, but it ain't where I'm headed

rk:  charlotte, your not headed for it.  YOU'RE IN IT!!

rk:  The reason I have posted this widely is because you represent the typical civilized "fallen woman" a fate, most would agree IS WORSE THAN DEATH.


cr:  >   Ray!!! The fact that you think its where I'm headed is hell...

rk:  Nice try -- didn't work!!

Charla


*********************************************
"No other man but I in the recorded History of
mankind, including JESUS  CHRIST, has directly
revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to
enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com

Reply

   
bar

Anatomy of A Hell Storm  Rained Down Upon Forum Addicted IGNORAMUSES.

                                           By:  Raymond Ronald Karczewski©

   For eleven years, a Christ begins discussion threads by expressing simple nondualistic Truth in a Non-personal, generalized format to Internet Newsgroups/Forums.

  His words carry a spiritual resonance and weight that cannot be duplicated or  ignored by satanic (intellectually controlled) slaveminded sheeple who mistake their "herd mentality" for spiritual fellowship. 

  As his words cut through the protective wall of illusions of the Intellect, mind controlled ignoramuses, they rail with protest, as they cannot contain their  inherent anger, frustration, confusion and conflict they try so hard to keep hidden from others in their prison-cell, hell-bound intellect.

  Government/Media anonymous, professional disinformation agents, hired by the Satanic mindcontrollers to maintain their control over  the gullible sheeple, stalk the Christ's words, they stalk the simple man of Truth's  every post, where ever it appears on the Internet.  They create phony book reviews on Amazon.com  to destroy the distribution of a spiritual book they have never read.

  They erect Websites for the sole purposes of smearing the reputation of the messenger, the Christ.

 These disinformation agents operate under a host of phony names.  They wear many masks in order to create the illusion of numbers in launching their campaign of opposition to the Christ's words. 

   They manufacture posts, forgeries  in Christ's name and post such horrendous and human debasing  forgeries on a great number of newsgroups/forums, These are newsgroups/forums the Christ has never posted to.  Then they in unison and cry SPAM, SPAM, SPAM. 

   These highly computer literate minions  hack into the Christ's computer.  They block his posts from reaching the public wherever and whenever they can.  They block his posts from reaching Google Archives wherever and whenever they can..  They organize themselves on forums to play off each other's posts, and then encourage moderators to ban the Christ, as his words shake up the forum from its native  lethargy of slumbering somnambulists (Dict def::  "Walking while asleep or in a sleeplike condition"). 

  They claim he is taking over the forum.  Note that this Christ merely posts Truth.

   Intimidated posters suddenly find themselves stone silent in the expression of their usual one-liner inter active comments which gives the impression they are alive and aware, yet their hellish, debased satanically ruled world remains dead and ignorant, full of conflict, division, hatred, confusion.  They remain blind to the world they have created for themselves through such collective STUPIDITY,  They ignore the wars, the crime, the drugs, the sex, the power struggles, the enslavement of the human spirit, they so ignorantly support.  They worship stone idols and human idols (celebrities) alike, violating the first commandment of their Christian religion, 

   They revel in the  exploitation of the weak, the robbing of wealth through agreed upon Federal Reserve Note FUNNY MONEY, observable as not a wealth instrument but a debt instrument which bankrupts ignoramuses.  Just how dumb does one have to BECOME to remain unaware of their support of such a world --  Especially when a Christ, a simple man of Truth points it out to them?

  The herd lapses into their positive image religious phantasies which have been conditioned into them, These words are sufficient to misdirect their attention from the problems at hand.  These are satanic  phantasies which have never saved civilized man, assisting them from extricating themselves from the Hell which binds them.  They stroke, schmooze, pander to each others ignorance hoping that an increase in numbers shall convince their fellow ignoramuses that somehow their hellish existence is beautiful and they will be rewarded when they die.  Such spiritual silliness is sufficient to cause them to stick their collective heads back in the sand where they can resume their Satanic Sleep.

  Hell, isn't it?

  Can one man of Truth, a Christ, shatter the illusions of more than a million Satanic minions.  Check the Google Archives.  See for yourself.

*********************************************
"No other man but I in the recorded History of
mankind, including JESUS  CHRIST, has directly
revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to
enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com


Reply

   
bar


There are None So Blind that Have Eyes but Do Not See!!

Lownen 69.235.235.249  wrote:

Raymond Karczewski (arkent3@earthlink.net) wrote:
.
Fri Feb 2, 2007 12:24

Ray;

l:  >  A Question.. If you perceive that Charla is in "hell", which is to say that her life experience is currently filled with pain, sorrow, and tribulation... isn't it your job as a "christ" to lead her to "redemption" with your love rather than contribute further to her "hell".

rk:  You do not recognize "Love" when you see it, do you?  Truth is Love.  Love is Truth.  It is not the schmoozy, "positive imaged"  satanic stuff that ignoramuses are conditioned to believe in. 

Matthew 7:20 (King James Version)
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Matthew 7:20 (New Living Translation)
20 Yes, just as you can identify a tree by its fruit, so you can identify people by their actions.

This is commonly phrased "By their works ye shall know them." but I have not found that in a specific translation.

rk:  By her own words, charlotte has revealed herself to herself and to the world, (which makes sure she can not hide behind her mask any longer).  She has admitted that my words are True.  SHE JUST DOESN'T LIKE WHAT SHE SEES about herself. 

rk: Satanic trained religious Ignoramuses such as yourself run to her rescue to prevent her from doing anything to change her situation.  You seek to comfort her, to salve the open spiritual wounds which are the source of her pain.  My words of Truth do not provide such a comfort zone.  She is left with the Truth about herself.  She can do something about it  or she can take refuge in ignoramuses such as yourself, who would pander to her ignorance. 

rk:  There are None So Blind that Have Eyes but Do Not See!!

rk:  Hell, isn't it?

*********************************************
"No other man but I in the recorded History of
mankind, including JESUS  CHRIST, has directly
revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to
enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com



Reply

   
bar

I PERSONALLY BOYCOTTED GOVERNMENT AND I DID IT ALONE!!

Lownen 69.235.235.249 wrote:

Raymond Karczewski (arkent3@earthlink.net) wrote:

Fri Feb 2, 2007 15:33

l;:   >  I can see... you ain't show me nothin' yet

l;:   >  Your post refuses to recognize the change that has already take plnace in Charla's consciousness. Her posts are those of a sincere seeker.

rk:  A seeker is one who is lost, confused and in search of authentic Truth.  A seeker is one who is willing to open their eyes and take a fresh look all around them, setting aside their imprisoning conditioning, religious and political intellectual beliefs.  .  A seeker is thus, not a prideful believer, resistant to the presentment of Truth as they are admitted seekers and therefore have not a clue of what Authentic Truth is, otherwise they would not be seekers, would they?

rk:  Look at the responses to my articles from everyone, including yourself.  You haven't a clue of what I am talking about, yet you will argue your beliefs instead.  Stupid, is it not?

l:  >  This woman is well on her way... anyone with eyes can see it.

rk:  You haven't the standing to make such a statement, for you too are the blind being led by the blind and in turn leading other spiritually blind individuals, of which this forum boasts.

l;:   >  Truth is indeed Love and Love is indeed Truth. And don't think I missed the use of captial letters.

l;:   >  Moses was told to say that "I am" had sent him.

l;:   >  Jesus told us that the Christ consciousness "I am" was the way.

l;:   >  Love, Truth, lifts seekers; it aids them along the upward path. It doesn't denigrate them.

rk:  Then why after these THOUSANDS OF YEARS has not the Satanic Ruled Human race resolved their problems of confusion, war, anger, frustrations, exploitation, etc.  Do you see how conveniently you miss the wisdom of "By their Acts, Ye Shall Know Them."

l;:   >  Have a cup of cold water on me, bro. You claim to be the servant of Truth and Love, but your posts are devoid of the spirit of Love.

rk:  With all due respect that I can muster to such a stupid statement, you would not know authentic Truth if it bit you.

l:  >   No matter how many spiritual insights you post, your message will never be received because you are become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal... a lot of noise devoid of Spirit.

rk:  Only from the standpoint of a Satanically ruled BASSACKWARD world of civilized man.

l;:   >  God didn't make you this way... you don't have to be this way. Your true spiritual identity is hid with Christ in God. Time to look inside for the Ray that looks like God instead of preaching a God that looks like Ray.

rk:  You haven't got a clue of INFINITE INTELLIGENCE, i.e., God.  You're still playing in the spiritual sandbox crying because a playmate is crying.  Is it not time to put away the things of Childhood and spiritually GROW UP?

rk:  FACE the world of PAIN, SUFFERING, IGNORANCE, for you have made it so, and you defend its stupidity because you have an ignorant audience who has been conditioned to believe as you do.  Stand apart and alone if necessary. Take Back your Sovereignty.  Boycott HELL on Earth. 

rk:  That you and millions of others CAN'T DO, and you KNOW DAMN WELL why?  You are all show and no go.  All Bluster and No action.  All Satanic Illusion, without a whit of Spiritual Sense.  A real man, a spiritual man, a simple man of Truth, a Christ scares the poop out of you, and so you cry to your playmate in the restrictive sandbox you call your life.

rk:  By the way, every thing I say, I have done.  I have proven to all that ONE MAN of Truth can stand up to the SATANIC forces which rule pipsqueaks like you and MADE THEM BACK DOWN.  I PERSONALLY BOYCOTTED GOVERNMENT. 

rk:  They postured, They huffed, They puffed, but in the final step they took, THEY DIDN'T RELEASE ME, THEY THREW ME OUT OF THEIR JAIL!!

rk:  So come back when you grow up sonny!!


*********************************************
"No other man but I in the recorded History of
mankind, including JESUS  CHRIST, has directly
revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to
enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com


Reply

   
bar

Raymond Ronald Karczewski©:  America and the World has a Decision to make.  I've already made mine.

For the past 11 years I have addressed Truth to the world of the Internet.  In that time I have received practically NO FEEDBACK as to its efficacy to the public at large aside from constant, unrelenting attacks by Disinformation Agents. 

I have become fed up with the ignorance and apathy I have encountered in communicating with the computer using American Public. I am fed up with dealing with stupid people while the vast majority remains silent.  It suggests to me that our American Culture is not ready for Truth at this, its most  important juncture in History. 

Until and unless there are sufficient numbers of individuals who, by their actions,  have benefited from the Truth I have dispensed THROUGOUT THE YEARS by putting their money where their mouth is, THIS CHRIST AND HIS TRUTH WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE INTERNET AND YOUR LIVES.

If you want MY WEBSITE http://www.arkenterprises.com to continue to remain up, DONATE what you believe the Truth you have received throughout the years has been worth to you.  It is the only perceivable way for me to grasp the True Intelligence of our society, our Country, our World and for me to continue in the dispensing of Truth heard nowhere else to a mind controlled public.

If you want the site 
http://www.arkenterprises.com to remain up, running, and expanding, then contribute what you perceived such continued operation is worth to your future and the future of your family.  If there is little or no support, I shall remove myself and my site from the Internet. 

Effective March 1st, 2007, if the result indicates continued apathy, I, Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, This Christ, will Remove Himself and His Website  from the Internet. 

Let us see whether the world is worthy of Truth.

Mail all contributions to Raymond Ronald Karczewski©  c/o PO Box 1870 Cave Junction Oregon [97523] USA

*********************************************
"No other man but I in the recorded History of
mankind, including JESUS  CHRIST, has directly
revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to
enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com




Reply

   
bar

It is You, cowardly Disinformation Agent, Truthlurker who don't Know What You Are Talking About!!

Truthlurker 74.140.204.12  wrote:

Raymond Karczewski (arkent3@earthlink.net) wrote:

Sat Feb 3, 2007 3:46PM

l:  >  You don't know what you're talking about

l:  >  Ray, will he himself tell you that he receives a check from the government every month.

rk:  Yep!  A Police Retirement Pension Check.  Is it your position that all cops who receive Pensions are welfare dregs???

l:  >   He readily admits that he receives tax-payer subsidized healthcare. He has written about receiving tax-payer subsidized legal counsel from the public defender's office during his criminal trial where he was convicted of seven felonies.

rk:  You fail to mention that Legal counsel which was FORCED upon me by the Crooked Judge against my will and over my REPEATED OBJECTIONS.  They had to CYA (Cover Your Ass) doncha know with all the illegalities committed  and Unalienalbe and Constitution rights they were violating.

l:  >   He has tirelessly written of his engagement of numerous government officials, officials he has engaged so often that they discard his emails as spam.

rk:  Spam hardly.  However it is true that several State of Oregon and County of Josephine Department heads  have repeatedly refused to accept REGISTERED MAIL, return receipt requested with my name on the envelope.  Paranoid perhaps.  Businesslike, not a bit.  Responsible, NOT A CHANCE.  Scared Poopless, YOU BET.  They walk on eggs when they see my name coming up. Because of my Copyrighted Name, some Oregon Officials refer to me in written communications only as "MR K".

rk:  The simple fact is that I am not a 14th Amendment Slave, as nearly all who read this who have not corrected their Legal Status are considered "infants" in the eyes of the law and therefore "wards" of the State.  Whereas I operate at full legal capacity, ignorant yahoos such as yourself are owned "lock, stock, and barrel" by your Slavemaster government.  Not only do they own you, they own the fruits of your labor and all that you think you own. 

rk:  It is all done through your considered by the courts to be an "assumed surety" for the legal fiction juristic person debtor.  What belongs to the debtor juristic person/defendant, belongs to the Creditor State.

rk:  In my case, and in the case of other "intelligent" men and women who see through the government scam attendant to the 14th Amendment,  this living breathing, flesh-and-blood, sentient natural man over whom they have no jurisdiction without my consent or contract, have copyrighted my name through Common Law, and hold supreme claim as secured party, creditor and holder in due course over my juristic person.  Wherein every thing that you, the debtor defendant owns goes to the State, because you are their "slave debtor,"  but in my case, everything my juristic person owns comes to me, the Creditor. Secured party and holder in due course holding supreme claim over the copyrighted juristic person name.

rk:  That's the law.  If you want to call that welfare to assuage your cowardly guilt, by all means you go right ahead.  However, the State of Oregon and County of Josephine does not share your levity in this matter.  They're quaking in their boots, wondering what my next step will be.  That's why they threw me out of their Jail after going after me for 35 years.  That's why I'm a Free man sitting in my home. That's why I have moved on Public Officials when warned such actions would be considered probation violations (I refused to accept their offer of Probation -- therefore no contract was struck.)  Can you imagine the anger arising in people jailed because THEY CONSENTED to their own prosecution and incarceration.  NOW THAT'S DUMB!! 

rk:  As far as the State and County is concerned, their only salvation will be the declaration of Martial Law against the People who will be considered "Enemies of the Corporate State."

rk:  When I say people are dumb, people are IGNORANT, the proof lies in how easily they are schnookered by the crooked judges and courts.

L:  >   He even regularly distributes spam of his arguments with those he has labeled government/media disinformation agents.

rk;  Spam, hardly, Argument, NEVER.  However your misdirecting Disinformation spin is duly noted.  I merely post articles to show how "real men" deal with their corrupt public officials. 

l:  >  All this use of tax-payer supported programs and officials is proof that the felon not only does not boycott government, but parasitically depends upon it for his survival.

rk:  They work for me.  I don't work for them.  You don't get it, do you? --- AND YOU WORK FOR THEM!!  Hell, isn't it?


*********************************************
"No other man but I in the recorded History of
mankind, including JESUS  CHRIST, has directly
revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to
enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com




Reply

   
bar